Wednesday, January 5, 2011

ALl ABOUT MyseLF

All About Myself
My name is Joy,I live in Roxas St.,San Antonio Digos City.I have 3 sisters,I am the eldest child of the family.Being an eldest child in the family is too difficult for me because all I hate most is to lead,be a model of everything.I was always fascinate on a color blue & pink,delicacies such as Biko,macaroni,I do love doing things that is unique and full of adventures.I hate O.A. person,super Sossy & liar.The best things that God gave to me was my parents I was so Proud & thankful because God gave me a good parents,they taught me not to look on bad things,they showed me to live life to the fullest.My parents taught me to be contented & thankful in every things that happens in life,how to face problem bravely.The things that makes me anger is when a person made a promise then he broke it,I can really tell that I will forget all the good things that we had,I can really broke the bond of relationship we had If that person broke its promise from me But my anger will vanish away like a twinkling of an eye if I can see the sincerity of that person when it will ask for forgiveness.(Sounds weird?) The unforgettable experience in me was when I was in elementary level I was so boyish & I do really love chasing my classmates,I was sent at the guidance office because I was caught doing "over the bakod" it was really the most embarrassing moment in my life,my teacher was so mad at me she said that she cannot believe it her top student could do that thing,She was really disappointed at me.I do really love eating street foods,I'd always cared for my friends,I do love reading,collecting badges,poems & sayings.The most things that fascinate me is singing & listening music collecting variety of flowers.


No comments:

Post a Comment